The Pastorate Committee has been appointed by the members of the Church in order to serve the Church. There is a representative from the women and the youth. Area fellowship leaders have been elected to organise small group ministry and lay ministry duties on a monthly basis.
The committee members in charge are as follows:
- Rev. Sujit David (President)
- Philip George (Vice-President)
- Biju Kurien (Warden)
- Anita Kurien (Secretary)
- Limoj Philip (Joint-Secretary)
- Jacob Roy (Treasurer)
- Santhosh Joshua (Joint-Treasurer)
- Rency Deepuraj (Women's Representative)
- Eby Samji (Youth Representative)
- Jeevan Sam
Mr. Matthew Matthews (Hills)
Mr. Charles Joseph (West)
Mr. Deepuraj T (South West)
The Committee undertakes regular devotions and Bible study before it engages in administrative matters.